Thursday, November 17, 2011

Still Reading. . .


 

So while I was in Houston, I got four books for free. I've read half of them: Clarity by Kim Harrington and Prom & Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg.

Clarity is a paranormal murder mystery. The main character is Clarity and she, along with her family, are psychics; no they cannot see the future.  Clarity has been asked to help solve the murder of a tourist. Yes there are twists and turns trying to hide the real murderer but I really had a hard time figuring out who did it. No, it was not the butler. And yes there are romantic love interests and conflicts. Overall, I enjoyed this book. 
http://novelnovice.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/prom-and-prejudice.jpg
Prom & Prejudice on the other hand, I felt embarrassed about reading it so I took to cover off it and people assumed I was reading Pride & Prejudice. As the name suggests, it has a running theme about prom, and prejudice people. It was a good book, but written at a lower reading level and too smooth of a plot. It needed more twists than just her prejudice being wrong and a potential rape. If you are in a slump for reading, yeah you should pick it up (or borrow from me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment