Saturday, August 27, 2011

Friday

Yes, I realize that this wasn't composed on Friday. I was at band practice and stayed at the school til the football game, then performed for the pregame show and the half-time show. So basically, I was at school Friday from 7:30 AM til 11 PM. Fun, right? Some days I feel like I live at the school. Even today I was at school from 8 AM  til 4:30 PM so I tried my best to get this done.

So my personality test said that I am
  • moderately expressed introvert
  • slightly expressed sensing personality
  • slightly expressed thinking personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality
and I'm not quite sure what all that means. I know what the words mean, just not how close I truly am to their definition. The test also says that I am an "Inspector". I believe that I have to agree with their definition:

"Whether at home or at work, Inspectors are extraordinarily persevering and dutiful, particularly when it comes to keeping an eye on the people and products they are responsible for. In their quiet way, Inspectors see to it that rules are followed, laws are respected, and standards are upheld . . . they are often misjudged as being hard-hearted, or as having ice in their veins, for people fail to see their good intentions and their vulnerability to criticism. Also, because Inspectors usually make their inspections without much flourish or fanfare, the dedication they bring to their work can go unnoticed and unappreciated. "

 There are other points that are also correct. The text mentions that Inspectors are typically in a community group such as Girl Scouting, which I have been a part of since kindergarten. This test seems to be pretty accurate and I'd like to see how the rest of my class compares to their results.

No comments:

Post a Comment