Friday, September 30, 2011

Currently

The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
Youth in Revolt by C. D. Payne

Pages this week: 110
Pages this semester: 800


Quotes:

1. "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." - Princess Bride

2. "HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE." Vizzini
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." Inigo Montoya -Princess Bride

3. "I got a headache from reading, so I thought I'd try typing for a while. I'm still using the F3 (help) key a lot. Too bad life doesn't have an F3 key." - Youth in Revolt
A F3 key would be absolutely awesome.

4. "I'm not speaking to her right now. Last Monday I came back from two miserable days in my dad's custody to find she had painted my bedroom a ghastly pink. She said she had read this color was widely used in hospitals to calm mental patients. I told her I wasn't mentally ill, I was just a teenager. Meanwhile, I am now embarrassed to invite my friends over." - Youth in Revolt
Ha. It would stink to come home to your bedroom that got redecorated in a way you don't like. It'd be awesome if you actually liked the redecoration, but this character obviously did not like the new color.

No comments:

Post a Comment